Cooking in Local Market
Markets are places where you can see our culture, our people, what we eat and what we are. As part of our social-cultural practices, we have been working with local vendors from the market to provide a unique experience. buy directly from them. But is not just that, we are supporting them introducinng them into the environmental practices.
In this tour you will share an amazing time with your expert Food Lover and guide throught the market, tasting some of the most Peruvian fruits like, Chirimoya, Tumbo, Pacay. You will also learn about the different kinds of fish and if you are adventourist enough, try a classic peruvian soup.
After the Market Visit we will go to our Guest House, we will start making our Classic Peruvian Pisco Sour. After cutting some limes, some chilies and our fish, our Ceviche will be ready to be enjoyed. After mashing some potatoes, cutting our chicken, we will enjoy another classic Peruvian dish, Causa a la Limeña,
We guarantee, that with us, you will finsh more than satisfied.
Start time: 10:00am. (Everyday)
A Pisco Sour drink
Tasting of different fruits at Local Market
Ceviche and Causa preparation and your lunch
* "Vegeterians" will have a different option than fish and Chicken in their dishes.
* "Non-Alcoholic" people will have Lemonade.
* Water is provided during the cooking class.
* Transportation will be by car, van or bus depending on number of people.
* If you have any other dietary restriction, please let us know at your booking.
62. USD PER PERSON